Wednesday 13 June 2007

Onwards!

Everything all packed away, sorted and in its proper place now. Sweet Hungus, that wardrobe can hold a LOT. I strongly suspect one of those 'bigger on the inside' jobbies.

... now THERE'S a thought. Time Lord technology? Pah. Next thing I'll be theorising that the Stranger turned out to be the Doctor. Although having said that, a lot would suddenly fall into place...

Speaking of Time Lords, Harold Saxon's getting the country whipped up in an anti-alien hysteria, and it looks like he's made the Doctor public enemy number one, along with any of his associates (which now includes a certain Jack Harkness, according to his latest entry on his MySpace blog). I dread to think what will happen if he sinks the election, which is fast becoming an inevitability. It's bizarre though. Surely I can't be the only one who feels uncomfortable when I lay my eyes on him?

Anyway, I'm back in action now, and ready to start getting to the bottom of recent events. Minkata seems as good as any place to start. Heard it's a bit on the hot and dusty side. Better leave the Crombie and Waistcoat back in the TARDISrobe.

No comments: